Stay tuned about the latest developments
- B.D. Gutknecht, H.J. Götze, T. Jahr, G. Jentzsch, R. Mahatsente, Zeumann
Structure and State of Stress of the Chilean Subduction Zone from Terrestrial and Satellite-Derived Gravity and Gravity Gradient Data
- Trond Kvarvena, Jörg Ebbingb, Rolf Mjeldea, Jan Inge Faleidec, Audun Libaka, Hans Thybod, Ernst R. Fluehe, Yoshio Muraif
Crustal structure across the Møre margin, mid-Norway, from wide-angle seismic and gravity data
- Roland Pail, Michael Hosse, Martin Horwath, Ben Gutknecht, Nils Holzrichter
Combined regional gravity model of the Andean convergent subduction zone and its application to lithospheric modelling in active plate margins
- Claudia B. Prezzia, H.J. Götze, S. Schmidt
Andean foreland evolution and flexure in NW Argentina: Chaco-Paran´a Basin
Potential Geo Services will present the gravity and magnetics modeling software platform IGMAS+ at the 76th EAGE Conference & Exhibition in Amsterdam June 16th through 19th. Throughout the conference we will demonstrate the latest features and all new plug-ins.
Be amongst the first to discover new features like:
- Hybrid modeling combining the advantages of both, triangular, vector-surfaces, shaping polyhedrons, and voxel-grid based representations.
- 3D-deformation tool allows modeling directly in 3D, combining with an optimizer for geometry inversion, supporting an interactive inversion workflow.
- Extraction of very complex bodies from voxel-cubes and transforms it into triangle surfaces.
- Speedup performance of a factor of several hundreds can be achived with modern graphics cards.
- Calculations of lithospheric stress and gravitational potential energy on interfaces and in constant depths.
- Seamless integration of the NASA WorldWind SDK visualization framework for GIS-like integrated visualization of models.
- Timeline based project management facilities.
- Integration of secure cloud computing for public and private cloud environments.
We will be happy to answer your questions and tailor you a software bundle which addresses your specific needs. So take the opportunity and drop by our booth 3006. We are keen to get your comments and your valuable feedback since customer needs are our driving development force.
The PotentialGS team
“Curso intensivo: Aplicaciones prácticas del modelado tridimensional de campos potenciales en la Facultad de Ciencias Astronomicas y Geofisicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata Argentina”
- Zhiming Bai, Sufang Zhang, Carla Braitenberg
Crustal density structure from 3D gravity modeling beneath Himalaya and Lhasa blocks, Tibet
Journal of Asian Earth Sciences (2013)
- Andrés Mira, María Laura Gómez Dacal, Claudia Tocho, Luis Vives
3D gravity modeling of the Corrientes province (NE Argentina) and its importance to the Guarani Aquifer System
- Yuriy P. Maystrenko, Magdalena Scheck-Wenderoth, Alexander Hartwig, Zahie Anka, Antony B. Watts, Katja K. Hirsch, Stewart Fishwick
Structural features of the Southwest African continental margin according to results of lithosphere-scale 3D gravity and thermal modelling
- M.R. Alvers, H.J. Götze, B. Lahmeyer, C. Plonka and S. Schmidt
Advances in 3D Potential Field Modeling