Our software runs on different software and hardware platforms.
Available on Windows, Linux and MacOS – 32/64-bit
Extracted Salt body with superimposed voxel model (25mio. voxels)
- Start model for interactive inversion, described in:
- “New insights from interactive gravity inversion of complex salt structures – the 3D SEAM model”[EAGE 2014]
- Work was done in collaboration with Statoil and University of Kiel.
- SEG Advanced Modeling Corporation
Götze et al
View on the subducted Nazca slab in south america
Desert Dead Sea Rift Transect
an interdisciplinary research project to study the Dead Sea Transform
- Götze, Hans-Jürgen ; Meye, Uwe ; Choi, Sungchan ; Schmidt, Sabine
- Towards a synoptic interpretation of the gravity field in the Dead Sea Rift Basin .Version: 2011.
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists – SEG
The superpostion of an voxel model and triangulated surfaces gives the user the possibility to model very complex parameter distributions inside his model, fully interactive.
Short demonstration of 3D Editor which is also the fundamental element for the automatic geometry-voxel inversion